Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Spot

Sorry it took me a minute to put up my work environment photographs-slipped by me. Anywho, here's my studio/bedroom. I set up in my room because it has two odd break-off areas that are good for storage...they're like closets without doors, one to the right of my computer table and one to the left. I hop back and forth from my computer table to my drafting table. Conveniently located in the middle are my printers/scanners. While sitting and facing my computer screen, I can also easily turn around and go to my book collection which exists on a shelf topped by very strange objects: a stack of vinyls, a nutcracker, a mask and figurines from around the world, a ukranian weapon, an elephant made of god knows what, an hourglass, a piece of coral, a bowl from god knows where and a real copperhead snake in a jar which my uncle caught and preserved after it bit him several times and sent him to the hospital....god knows why?




1 comment:

John said...

Nice space, man. You definitely got it covered. I realized it's very important to have two distinct areas or desks, one for computing and one for drafting. I finally got myself a printer, it looks like the one you have, Epson 1400.